PRODUCT NAME: Wealthy Affiliate University, an open education project
Overall Ranking: 96 out of 100 – LEGITIMATE ONLINE OPPORTUNITY
Price: 0$ for Starter Membership – Yes, FREE / Premium Membership $47 per month (Join Here for FREE)
Owners: Kyle & Carson
Wealthy Affiliate (WA) is an open education project which teaches members how to design websites which generate a full-time income while at home. WA aims to help members learn about affiliate marketing and show them ways to help others do the same. WA has been around for over ten years and most programs of this type do not last more than a couple years, because they do not offer the legitimacy and quality that is offered at WA. The founders, Kyle and Carson, are still as active as they were a decade ago.
WEALTHY AFFILIATE COMMUNITY
WA is more of a service and community and not so much a product. The community at WA is second to none and something that the community prides itself on. One of the features about the WA community is that there is a strict policy against spam, so if you are a spammer, you are not going to be welcome within the community. On the other hand, if you are wishing to discover ways to earn money online and network with fellow online entrepreneurs and help others do the same then WA will be your new home.
PROS / CONS
- It is free to join.
- You will not be asked for a credit card unless you decide to go premium.
- You get two free websites plus training
- Massive community is the best you will find anywhere – very active and very helpful
- Owners (Kyle & Carson) are very visible and always ready to lend a hand
- You decide what your niche (topic) for your website will be. You choose your own ideas.
- Technical support is very responsive
- In addition to the two free websites with a free starter membership, you can create a number of blogs on related topics
- Has an excellent reputation in the affiliate marketing world
- You can cancel at anytime — no contracts
- It is 100% online, no phone calls are ever needed
- You do not need any prior experience.
- You use WordPress for your websites which is the most common web building platform out there, not to mention the easiest.
- This may be just me, but I think the name “Wealthy Affiliate” may lead to people think that it is a scam, but it definitely is not.
- There is one upsale, but only one, unlike other similar training programs which have many upsells. Jaaxy Pro/Enterprise is the one upsale there will be with Wealthy Affiliate. However, it is still your choice.
WHO IT IS FOR?
Wealthy Affiliate is for anyone who wishes to no longer work the traditional job. This could be for someone who wants to stay home to care for family members. This is my situation which you can read here. WA could be for someone who lost their job due to budget cuts, downsizing, etc. WA is for someone who may be looking for a change in their life. This could be a supplemental income to help make ends meet.
As one of the pros listed, you do not need any prior experience. You can join with no experience in website building or affiliate marketing. However, that being said, I do think it helps to have some computer skills, because some of the areas covered in the training assume you already know certain things about computers and the Internet.
The training is massive. There are lots of training and videos created by Kyle, one of the co-founders, to help guide you step-by-step. There is written documentation with a video to supplement the written portion. In addition to the training created by Kyle, there are many members who have created their own training to help you along the way. So, there is never an issue with someone saying, “I need more training!” Because there is a multitude of training.
As far as the tools, there is a built-in Keyword Tool which helps with SEO (Search Engine Optimization). This tool is used to generate keyword phrases which you can use in your blog posts to increase Google ranking. If you are not satisfied with the built-in Keyword Tool, you can get the upsale – Jaaxy which also allows you to try it for free without a credit card.
The technical support is very timely and very helpful. I think you would be unable to find technical support better than what you get at WA. Plus, when you are stuck with an issue, it is simple to post a question to the community and you will get a quick response.
Wealthy Affiliate is free to join. You pay $0 to be a starter member. You will not find that anywhere else. If you decide to go premium in the first week (7 days) you will pay $19 for the first month and then $47 each month after that. You can cancel anytime because there is no contact. There is also an option to pay yearly which will make your monthly cost $29 per month. Refer to the above chart for additional cost information.
SPECIAL BONUS IF YOU GO PREMIUM WITHIN 7 DAYS!
My final opinion is that Wealthy Affiliate is completely legitimate and is my #1 RECOMMENDATION.
Getting Started is easy and will lead to greater revenue.
If you choose to promote WA as your niche, and you go through what is known as the Wealthy Affiliate Bootcamp, your financial success will come quicker and most likely be a larger return on your investment.
How to Claim Your Bonus…
When you join your FREE Starter Account, I am going to offer you a bonus if you do decide to become a PREMIUM member in the first 7 days (including a 59% discount). When you create your account at WA, I will be contacting you on your profile with my introduction and some more information about WA and how to get help from me. Be sure to ask about how to claim your bonus!
If you need a reasons, check out my post on Getting Started with Wealthy Affiliate.
Please leave feel to leave comments below and I will respond shortly.
Please refer to my Affiliate Disclaimer.